Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finished!

Today I finally finished my early chapterbook mystery! It has been sitting around for a couple of months at least waiting for me to write the last half chapter, so today I finally did it...NOW starts the process of revision.


In other news, I enjoyed a visit to Carrollwood Day School in Tampa, FL,where I did four presentations about 'Writing What You Know--Autism' and ate lunch in less than five hours. I was very impressed with the school and its students. There is real evidence of very caring students in that school.


One thing I learned is that I need to adjust the length of my presentation...I had much more than I needed and never quite made it to the end. Although I had planned it for the right length, it seems that I added quite of bit 'off the cuff' material along the line. All important to the presentations, but next time I will need to take into account that I will probably do that when planning for length...



No comments: