Wednesday, September 23, 2009

365 day photo challenge..."A Day in the Life of..."

Summer is over and it is time to focus on new projects now. Need to get back to writing, and also to expand into other areas.
I have been invited to participate in a photo challenge, where each person accepting the challenge takes and posts a photo each day, showing a snapshot of his or her life. I have decided to give it a try...not saying I will get EVERY day, but who knows.

I started on Saturday, September 19th, at the Space Coast Writers' Guild, where members displayed and sold their books, crafts, and/or photos for the public to enjoy and/or purchase. It was a fun time talking with people and seeing what others had done. Here is the table I shared with Carol Didier.




On Sunday, one of the things I did was start reading a new book. Here is my 'reading chair.' I also sit in this chair with my pad and a pencil when I am writing.


On Monday, the grandkids came to play for the morning...we had fun. Choosing a picture was difficult...thought I would like to have one of them on their bikes, since 3-year-old B. was so excited that he pedaled around the block for the first time, but the picture did not turn out that great...and I really like this one of C., 19 months.

Tuesdays are always golf days, so I took my camera to the golf course with me. Recently there had been a pair of Spoonbills there, and I wanted a photo of them. Sure enough, they were still there, at the pond between the eleventh and twelfth fairways. This is only one of the good photos I took of nature at the golf course.



Today it is raining at the moment...but I am sure I will be able to get out in my yard later for today's photo. Stay tuned, and join in the challenge if you would like to. Let me know if you do.

No comments: