Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ever since I moved to Florida, I have been taking the tops off pineapples I get and planting them. NOW I am beginning to see the fruits of my labor...I actually have a plant that is producing a pineapple for me!

April was a busy month--I honored Autism Awareness month with a talk about What Autism Really LOOKS Like, based on my books, and I went to the Autism Awareness Festival to share my books and other reading material, both fiction and non-fiction. I enjoyed both immensely.




May is going to be just about as busy...I have a school visit scheduled for Friday, and then three sessions of teaching at the Florida Institute of Technology's Creative Writing Institute near the end of May. I am definitely seeing more of my grandkids, now, too, especially since son #2 has moved even closer than the half-hour away place where he was leasing.
So writing...NOW I have to come up with an idea for my next book. I continue to send out the two I have ready to go, and May is supposed to be a good month to make progress with such things, so I remain hopeful.

No comments: