Friday, December 5, 2008

'Tis the Season!

Hubby has started decorating the house and yard for the Christmas season...and LOOK! My maple tree has chosen NOW to turn red and be part of our Christmas scene!

In other news, I am happy to announce that I have a contract for my easy-reader/picture book, Ryan's Victory, with Jason and Nordic Press. The book is due out in the spring.

This is a busy month as far as my books go. Tomorrow I will be with a group of SCWG authors at the large craft fair in Cocoa Village, next Friday I am doing three sessions at Career Day for a school in Merritt Island, and next Saturday I will be at an SCWG Children's Book Fair at the Merritt Island Library. I don't usually sell a lot of books at these events, but I enjoy meeting all the people and often make some good connections with people who are connected to autism in some way, or to education, and sometimes, it's fun just talking to people who stop to look.

Hope you all have a happy and stress-free pre-holiday season.

No comments: