Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday Few

Another week has slipped by...and I have made some progress...

1. Things are beginning to connect with KNOWING JOSEPH. I have had several good reviews in a variety of places, and have learned of two that will be coming out in publications in the fall. Yippee!

2. I have FINALLY figured out how I am going to end my WIP, in the edited version. Also, I have found out the best way to do it. It is getting close to being finished, so I can send it for critique.

3. Grandkids are here for several days, so we are doing 'kid' activities...swimming at the pool today, zoo tomorrow...and maybe the beach and the space center on other days...we'll see how things go.

4. Computer time is limited, since my computer room is also a bedroom...so I am done for the night...have a good week and happy writing!

No comments: