Thursday, August 9, 2007

Good news, bad news

Aug. 9th, 2007 at 9:17 PM
Finally! I have completed the first draft of my WIP and am ready to begin the editing process. Fortunately, I have had many good critiques on the book, so it should be easier for me the second time through than it was for me to finish it the first draft, even though I already know I'm going to be making some pretty significant changes.

That's the GOOD news.

The BAD news is ...well, I'll tell you later.

On another note, just look at the form on this kid! He might be the next Tiger Woods! We took my five-year-old grandson out on the course for the first time last Friday, and he actually did pretty well...golf---well that was okay, but it was more fun to push the gas pedal on the cart and to dump sand in the divots on the fairway.


No comments: