Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 6: 365 Picture a Day Challenge

Today is Thursday, another golf day, but there are other things going on, too. This year our grandson O, who is in second grade, is attending a school five minutes from my house. I have volunteered to pick him up every day so his parents do not have to pay for thirty minutes of after-school care. I am enjoying it...I get to talk to him on the way home and hear about his day and his thoughts on various subjects. Here I am in the carpool line...


2 comments:

Susan Adcox said...

Isn't it funny how complicated it can be to drop off kids at school and pick them up? At my grandkids' school, there's a whole protocol that you need to know!

Judy said...

Yes, a whole protocol I had to learn...and messed up the first couple of days, when I somehow managed to 'cut' in line, because I did not figure out that I had to stop before the corner. We even have nametags that we have to display in a certain place in the car!